Meet Mila, Founder of Wild Ice, in the Rosemary Outdoor Market
Map to our location (click 'View larger map' to navigate)
- Where: 30A Farmer's Market at Rosemary Beach (she'll be under a canopy with "Wild Ice" on it on the west lawn).
- When: Sundays, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- What: The Emerald Coast's very own ultra-luxe skin care line. Stop by and say hello!
- Why: You deserve happier, healthier skin, and you're sure to take a beating in the Florida sun ☀
- Who: Mila, our Founder, will be there to chat! Just look for the "Wild Ice" canopy on the west side of the lawn, facing south.
- Before you leave this page, put the above info in your calendar (there's no way to get back here). Now, want to learn more? Read Mila's story, here.
The iconic Barrett Square Fountain at the heart of Rosemary Beach
In addition to visiting us, Rosemary is a beautiful area to explore and enjoy. There are exquisite little shops, beautiful boardwalks, dazzling courtyards, and of course the picturesque Florida coast.
One of many tranquil courtyards in Rosemary - can you spot little Abigail?