Become A Wild Ice Stockist
Whether you’re a spa looking to incorporate Wild Ice into your services or a boutique looking to get into the rapidly growing cold-preserved skincare market – you’ve come to the right place.
On this page we will briefly outline the process for becoming a Wild Ice stockist, what to expect from us, and our recommended spa protocol.
The first step to becoming a Wild Ice stockist is to reach out to us at email@example.com letting us know that you are interested in stocking Wild Ice products. Please include your business’ name and location, your position within the business, and the number of locations you wish to stock (if more than one).
Be sure to include any other information relevant to your business. For example, if you offer spa services and are interested in incorporating Wild Ice then let us know that. Include anything about your business that stands out as making it a good fit for Wild Ice.
Assuming your business is a good fit for Wild Ice, we will approve you and proceed with the onboarding process. The steps for onboarding are as follows:
- You will create an account at Wild Ice using your business email address here: https://www.wildicebotanicals.com/account/register. Please let us know when this step is complete.
- Once you inform us that you have created a business account, we will then tag the account for wholesale purchases, which unlocks wholesale and tax-free purchasing.
- You will place your initial wholesale order, which must include at least 36 bottles and 16 jars in any combination (including up to two free bottles and one free jar to be used as display samples). Generally, wholesale prices are 50% off of listed retail prices. Currently we offer only jar and bottle products for stockists (i.e. soaps, tapes and gua sha stones are not offered).
- Prior to our fulfilling your initial order, you will need to prepare a table that is adequate for supporting the Iceberg chilled display. The table’s top surface must be between 29” and 36” high, at least 21” wide by 21” deep, and capable of supporting at least 130 lbs without issue.
- If a typical adult can sit on it, this is a good strength test. Note that we do not recommend glass tables.
- A wooden option we recommend can be ordered here (paintable to match the Iceberg or your interior décor if desired): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G2ZLUS/.
- A metal option we recommend can be found here (although there are many color options, we do recommend white): https://www.webstaurantstore.com/flash-furniture-ch-31330-29-wh-gg-24-white-metal-indoor-outdoor-square-cafe-table/3543133029WH.html.
- Once you have a table ready, kindly send us a picture of your setup and we will then ship you the Iceberg. As of now we are shipping Icebergs at our expense and are not charging a fee for their use. However, we request that you keep the packing materials so that the unit can be easily returned to us should that become necessary at a future date.
- Once the Iceberg is set up, kindly send us a picture of the setup and we will fulfill your initial wholesale order. Your wholesale order will include two large Wild Ice decals to place on your Iceberg. Please use the wet method to apply the decals in order to avoid air bubbles.
- Note that if you are located within 200 miles of Pensacola, Florida we may choose to deliver the Iceberg and your initial order ourselves.
- At any point between steps 4 and 7, you should schedule a 30 minute call with us in order to learn more about Wild Ice products, their use protocols, and to answer any remaining questions.
- After this initial onboarding process, re-ordering is as simple as visiting our website, logging into your wholesale account, and placing your order. There are no maximum or minimum order limitations on replenishment orders.
We are presently working on releasing larger 16 oz products for back-bar use at spas. If you are interested in incorporating Wild Ice into your own spa please follow the onboarding steps listed above. We do require spas using Wild Ice products in their services to also offer Wild Ice for sale either near the checkout counter or in the waiting/reception area. Note that products must be offered in one of those areas (i.e. not in a treatment or spa room).
The Wild Ice Professional Strength Collagen Tripeptide Treatment is our recommended protocol for spas, and is as follows:
Prepare skin for treatment:
- Cleanse skin to remove dirt and makeup with B-Meltee cleanser. Apply 7 pumps of cleanser to the face, neck and décolleté to perform a cleansing massage, adding water as needed. Gently remove the cleanser with a lukewarm towel.
- Gently exfoliate with Yuki-onna facial mask. Apply a thin layer of mask with a brush to the face, neck and décolleté. Allow the client to relax for 10 minutes. Use a steamer if necessary. Massage for 30 seconds in circular motions, then remove the mask with a lukewarm towel.
Nourish and calm:
- Spritz 7 Winters professional collagen treatment 7 times between palms, then press onto client’s face, neck and décolleté. Let the client know that they may feel a slight tingling sensation, lasting about a minute or two. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Press Cryo-C vitamin C serum onto face, neck and décolleté, then perform a facial massage for approximately 10 minutes.
Repair and protect:
- Repair with D.B.T. Baba Yaga cold cream therapy. Apply one pump of cream to the orbital area of eyes and massage for 1 minute along the orbicularis oculi muscle from the inner circle to the outer circle. Then apply 5 pumps of cream to the face, neck and décolleté.